Sunday, March 3, 2013

MEET "HEAVENLY D'LIGHTS" - SHOP FEATURE

It's my delight to feature this special shop: Heavenly D'lights ..
because the cake guru and founder behind Heavenly D'lights is my own talented sister, Novita!

These are some of my favourites:






Tell us a bit about yourself & how did you start your shop?
I'm a full time mum of 3 boys and a wife to a loving husband. I realized my passion in cake decorating when I made a birthday cake for my son in September 2011. It was my first time decorating a cake using fondant. Thanks to my sister, Mia from mossyjojo for the guides :) Then the name Heavenly D'lights was officially established in January 2011. Since then, orders kept coming and coming :)

What's your most memorable cake creation?
My favourite and most memorable creation would be the owl cake I made for a little girl who turned one. It was featured in the Cake Master magazine January 2013 issue, as one of the best cakes in 2012. I also loved a flower bouquet cake I made for Valentine's Day last year. It was my first attempt to make sugar roses, and I got so many positive feedbacks from people around the globe :)

If you can sum up your shop in 3 words, what would it be?
Cake & Cupcake Heaven :)

Where can we find you?
You can find me on my facebook page: Heavenly D'lights. and visit my website

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. So many creative ideas. Really...i think you have endless ideas just about anything!!! May God use your gifts to bless many around u :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Novita. I love all your cake creations too. Very creative :) Congrats for the feature xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...