Friday, April 5, 2013

MEET "NICE WALL" - SHOP FEATURE


This month, I'm delighted to feature one of my friend's shop - Nice Wall, owned by the lovely Natalie.
Nice Wall has soo many beautiful and affordable wall stickers and decals. And if you live in Australia, you get FREE Shipping! Woo hoo ...

These are my favourites from the shop:

Hanging Monkeys
Wishing Tree
Babushka Dolls
Tell us a bit about yourself & your shop?
I studied Early Childhood Education and was a teacher until I fell pregnant with my first child. I am now a stay-at-home mum of a one year old boy.
In my spare time, I enjoy decorating our living spaces. However I found that there were not many good quality, yet affordable wall stickers and decals available in the market. That was when I saw the opportunity to start my own small business - Nice Wall. It's fun collecting beautifully designed wall decals and being able to share them with my customers. I find much joy and satisfactions in this home business as I can make other people happy with the products I sell.

What's your most favourite item in your store?
I love all the designs I have but if I can only choose one for my home, I would chose the birdhouse for a girls's bedroom or the living room. It is simple and has bright colors.

Birdhouse
If you can sum up your shop in 3 words, what would it be?
Fun, beautiful, playful.

Where can we find you?
Shop here: Nice Wall

Special offer coming up?
Make sure you check out Nice Wall facebook page or website to get updates on their upcoming promotion.

Note: All pictures are copyright of Nice Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...