Sunday, May 26, 2013

FIVE GORGEOUS HOME OFFICES TO INSPIRE YOU

Tell me ... If you could create a beautiful  office at your home ... what would it look like?
Today, I'm bringing you my top five gorgeous home offices to inspire you:

1. Home office of Dallas Shaw
I love the gold screen at the back, the flowers, the soft pink & gold tones that's feminine yet glamourous.
A fashion illustration by Dallas Shaw .. So talented!
Photos source: Styled Creative


2. Home office of Aune Eriksen
(Norwegian Elle Decoration)

I love how she turned a small unused space into a creative study nook.
I love her wallpaper, geometric chair and even her bin! Photo Source: SF girl by bay
3. Home office designed by Amy Morris
(For the Atlanta Homes and Lifestyles showhouse)

I love the clear glass desk and the geometric shelf with clear glass panels. Don't you think it makes those books look like they're floating?
Wow what a chair! Photos source: Delight by Design
4. Home office of Catherine Sheppard

I absolutely love her inspiration boards. Catherine said that she sometimes wipe it clean and starts over from scratch.
Gold dinosaurs .. why not! Photos source: The Glitter Guide
5.  Eclectic office space

The painting / illustration on the wall adds character and drama to this space. I also love how the desk is facing the window. Apart from bringing in so much light, can you imagine the many inspirations it will bring?
Photo source: Shelterness

Which one is your favourite?







5 comments:

  1. Love the offices though I don't see how I would get much done. I would just sit there looking at the beautiful walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are amazing!!! I'm actually making my own "office" here at home, I'll grab some ideas from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooove the last one! It looks like the office space of a well-travelled person, one who is not afraid to have fun. The giant illustrations on the walls take it nicely over the top!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...