Thursday, June 27, 2013

DIY SHARPIE CORK POT STANDS

I did a DIY Sharpie Lampshade back in April and I just loved it! I really like how quick and easy it was to do.

So today I'm bringing you a DIY Sharpie Cork Pot Stands.



I bought these cork pot stands from IKEA for $5 .. and it was a pack of three! I couldn't find one of them at home, so I just used 2 cork pot stands for this DIY.


WHAT YOU NEED:

Cork Pot Stands
Sharpie
... and some creativity


WHAT TO DO:

1. You can draw on the corks using pencil first. But I just couldn't be bother haha. So I used the Sharpie straightaway. My first design is "home sweet home" using script-y handwriting.


2. Go over your lines again to make it bolder.



3. My second design is hot pots / kitchen utensils drawing. Can you see my small handwriting "for hot stuff"? Apparently it's quite difficult to write small text on this cork stand using Sharpie. So I think the big text looks much better.



You're practically done! These are the final products:



Oh by the way, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' since google reader will soon no longer be available. You can find me here and feel free to leave me a link to your bloglovin' account so I can return the love ;)
Thanks!


9 comments:

  1. Great idea! Definitely pinning this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea! You have great "script-y" writing. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww ... you're so kind. thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. I love how they turned out. This is also a great idea for giftgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they would be great for gifts as you can personalize the wordings / drawings too.

      Delete
  4. These turned out so cute! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are really cute!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...