Thursday, June 13, 2013

EMERALD - PANTONE 2013 COLOUR OF THE YEAR

I'm recently in LOVE with the colour "Emerald" .. It is Pantone 2013 colour of the year.
It's a cool hue, yet so vibrant, elegant and sophisticated.

I did an etsy treasury recently on Emerald:

See here at etsy
These are some emerald inspirations for you from my Pinterest board

See pin | Source: Design Bright
See pin | Source: Wedmepretty
See pin | Dress by Valentino
See pin | Source: Bliss at home
What do you think of emerald - yay or nay?

8 comments:

  1. I love this color too! The shoes are fantastic. Wonderful finds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes .. the shoes are one of my faves too!

      Delete
  2. Great colour, I like that designer bag quote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks marieken :) it's one of mine at etsy.. i'm flattered <3

      Delete
  3. So much YES. Emerald is one of my all-time favorite colors. In fact, when I was a teenager, my bedroom's main color was emerald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my zodiac color! :) Great finding, Mia! Elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...