Wednesday, June 19, 2013

IT'S SUMMER! - NURSERY INSPIRATION BOARD

It's official ... I love summer season best!

I love the warmth of sunny sunshine and the fresh summer breeze on my face ...
Yet it's just the beginning of winter here in Melbourne and I already can't wait for the summer!

"One must maintain a little bittle of summer, even in the middle of winter.” - Henry David Thoreau

To celebrate my love for summer, I created this Baby Nursery Lookbook, inspired by my "Summer Bear" prints.

.. and hey it is perfect for a gender neutral nursery.
I used the colours of the sun, the sea and the sand ...


1. Capiz Pendant  2. MossyJojo prints  3. Cot  4. Hamper  5. Chair  6. Rocking Horse 7. Rug

What's the must-have item for your Summer decor?

9 comments:

  1. That's an awesome chair. I love the non-traditional feel of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair is awesome! And I love the prints. =0)
    I don't really have a summer decor must-have, but I know my hubby would love to own a hammock one day.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.. a hammock would be perfect for summer!

      Delete
  3. Yes i love the chair too!.. And guess what it's called? .. Rapunzel! How fitting .. I think it looks a bit like a long braided hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABSOLUTELY LOVE this bright and colorful theme!! That chair is to die for!! What a wonderful collection you came up with!!
    XX,
    Melissa @ Fawn Over Baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors! I really like the crib and the hamper too, so sweet and neutral. I am a visitor from the mom-lovin' link up and love the fun things you have on your blog!
    Whitney
    Life Alaskan Style 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love it alll!

    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...