Wednesday, June 5, 2013

RAINBOW MARSHMALLOW POPS

This quick and easy recipe was a hit with adults and kids alike at my little J's 4th birthday party.

I love how quick and easy to make these are. And I think they taste better than cake pops, as it's quite light with nice crunchy texture top.

Being a sweet tooth, I can easily eat all of them :)


Time: 15 minutes

What you need:
Marshmallow
White Baking Chocolate
Hundreds and thousands
Lollipop sticks

How to:


Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or on the stove (whichever you prefer).


Put a lollipop stick into each marshmallow. Dip the marshmallow in the white chocolate to coat it. It's up to you whether you want to coat only the top like what I did here, or full.



Dip it into the hundreds and thousands.


Voila! All you have to do now is enjoy these delicious little sweet treats.


6 comments:

  1. Yummy! I've got a sweet tooth too, so these look great. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! My sweet tooth is going crazy here! And I love that they're so much easier to make than cake pops...right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) yes i love all easy cooking!

      Delete
  3. Looking very good! I wouldn't mind having one of those :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) i feel like having one right now too .. Maybe with a cup of hot choc ..mmm

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...