Monday, June 24, 2013

TOP 4 PRETTY DIYs USING PAINT CHIPS

I saw several DIY projects on Pinterest lately using paint chips or paint swatches ..
and oh .. they're soo pretty!

Here are my top four:



1. Paper Heart Garland


See pin. Source: Spearmint Baby

2. DIY Feather Crown


Source: Mer Mag
3. Party Food Label

See pin. Source: Ruffled Blog

4. Paint Swatch Chandelier

Source: Hey Gorgeous

Have you done any DIYs using paint chips? I'd love to hear from you!
I've got a special DIY project for your home and will be posting it in the next week or so ... Stay tuned :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE the little chandelier! We collect paint chips like a bad habit, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha paige.. I haven't got many paint chips at my home . So i guess i should start following you by making it a habit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a teaparty wearing a crown like those girls. But I'm afraid I'm just a tad too old to do so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you're never too old to do that :) I'll join you!

      Delete
  4. I love paint chips. I have so many of them! I have such a hard time going into the store and taking them when I'm not interested in buying paint though. I always have to make up a fake dialog with my husband when I'm there just for the chips.


    XOXO/Lena @ RootandBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that chadelier! I haven't used paint chips or swatches in anything, but it looks like lots of fun. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found you through the Mom-lovin' blog hop, and I absolutely love your Etsy shop! I want to make those paint chip chandeliers in blues and greens for my daughter's upcoming Under the Sea birthday party!!
    Eva @ Snappee Turtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. That's very kind of you :) i think blue and green paint chips chandelier would be perfect!! Checking out your shop now xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...