Sunday, June 30, 2013

YELLOW - SUMMER TREND 2013

Paulo Kos from West Elm shared some tips about what's hot for Summer 2013 on Etsy Blog.

So I put together my own picks from Etsy, based on his trend predictions. The first trend is Yellow - in tones from lemon to marigold.

These are my picks of yellow handmade items from Etsy:



1. Ceramics Salt, Pepper and Sugar Cellars from RossLab
2. Yellow Stag Cushion Cover from Agnes and you
3. When Life gives you Lemons Print from MossyJojo
4. Baby Bowtie and Suspender from Two L Creations
5. Clutch from Sally and Jane
6. Needle Books from Loft Full of Goodies
7. Yellow Earrings from Oh Nostalgia Designs

Feel free to check out my treasury as well here

enjoy :)


7 comments:

  1. Lemon yellow always makes me happy! The ceramic containers are my favorite. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dana :) yellow is one of my fave colours

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my earrings! Those have always been some of my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Etsy. Always fun finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...