Thursday, July 4, 2013

GEOMETRIC & STRIPES - SUMMER TRENDS 2013

Last Sunday I shared my picks for yellow summer trends 2013.

Two other things that are hot for summer 2013 are Stripes and Tile-inspired / geometric patterns. I especially have seen a lot of geometric items popping up everywhere. And I love them .. maybe because I didn't mind geometry at school .. mmm?

Back to the main topic .. Look out for clean geometric patterns and multicolored graphic elements that are easy to wear and decorate with.

These are my picks of stripes and tile-inspired items from Etsy sellers:


1. Gold geometric bangles from Violetfly
2. Printed leather pouch from Coriumi
3. Brooch from Invisible Crown
4. iPhone 5 case from Hello Delicious
5. Stripe swing top from My Sweet Sunshine
6. Never lose your sparkle print from MossyJojo

Which one's your favourite?

Oh .. enjoy also my treasury here

Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. What I fun surprise to find my brooch in this lovely collection! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bracelets! And Marieken's brooch is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shapes! The girl shirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that phone cover! SWOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mia, I love your, "Never Lose Your Sparkle," print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all, Mia! It seems we have same taste?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the geometric trend! The bangles are awesome. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the bag and the phone case! Love!
    Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Sam
    http://samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun to find my daughter's brooch here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah are you marieken's mom? Nice to meet you in the blogging world :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...