Thursday, July 18, 2013

INSPIRATION BOARD: COLOUR ME NEON

Few days ago, I did a guest post for the very first time (yay!) for one of my fave blogs "Little Nostalgia".

Paige, who is the owner & writer of Little Nostalgia blog, also owns a beautiful jewelry shop at etsy called Oh Nostalgia Designs.

My inspiration board "Colour Me Neon" below was inspired by Paige's own neon necklace. Curious to see which necklace that was? Come with me and visit her blog here ...



1. Mini planters set of 4 from Wind and Willow Home
2. Plaza Green lamp from Domayne
3. Polka Dot "love, laugh, share" print from MossyJojo
4. Pink Chair from Prototype
5. Bottle Vases from Colour and Twine
6. Cushion Cover from El Rancho Relaxo

Hope you enjoy my inspiration board. Which one is your favourite neon item?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...