Tuesday, July 16, 2013

MEET "CATABOT"

I came across Catabot on etsy.com, through one of the Etsy teams. I love the simplicity of her jewellery, and at the same time it's so modern and versatile.

These are some of my faves:


"Airows"
"En Pointe"
"White & Gold Spec"
I just realized that two of the items I fave have arrows in them! ha ..

Tell us a bit about yourself & your shop?

I'm a shop owner, jewelry designer and blogger. I recently left my full-time job where I was doing pr and marketing at a leading entertainment gaming company to pursue Etsy full-time. Jewelry making started off as a hobby, but then I began to take it more seriously when I saw how much potential this "thing" could turn out to be. It was honestly...very random. And I didn't realistically see myself doing this full time, but I find myself these days feeling happier, more creative and all-in-all... very fulfilled. I love my customers and the support has been amazing :)

What's your most favourite item in your store?

Currently the "Felicity" necklace. It's light and ultra modern

See it at the shop

If you can sum up your shop in 3 words, what would it be?

Fun, Simple, Minimal

Where can we find you?

Shop: Catabot
Blog: Catabotblog
Facebook: www.facebook.com/catabot
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/catabot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/catabot

5 comments:

  1. I love minimalist jewelry, so these pieces are wonderful!
    I'll definitely have to check out the shop.
    Thanks for a great feature,
    Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the white and gold, such a chic combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun shop and jewelry for every day! :)

    mysaturdaysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these pieces! Definitely my style - super simple, everyday items. So glad I found you (and your etsy recs) through the Mom-lovin hop!
    - V @ lovethiscrazylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...