Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DIY NO SEW BOW TIE CUSHION

Whenever I hear the words "no sew", my face would light up .. because it means that I can do it ha! ... Yes, unfortunately sewing is not one of my abilities.

However, when my kids are a bit older, I would definitely love to take up a short sewing course at a local craft shop here so I can make all these cute clothes for my kids (okay ... and me).

So today I want to show you how to make a DIY no sew bow tie cushion, using a Kindall Krafts' product, which was their high quality merino blend wool felt bow ties. This was what I made:



WHAT YOU NEED:

Pillow cushion including the cover, matching ribbon, Kindall Krafts bow ties and safety pins (which I forgot to include when taking the photo).




HOW TO:

1. Tie the ribbon around the cushion. Alternatively, which I think would be neater, is to use velcro dots to connect the ribbons (instead of tying it).

2. Put a safety pin through each bow tie.



3. Attach each one onto the ribbon. This way you won't be making any unnecessary holes on the cushion cover.




Voila!

Oh ... if you haven't already, I invite you to enter the Kindall Krafts giveaway. Two people could win $12 Kindall Krafts Shop Credit each. Hurry the giveaway ends 8th August 2013 at 12am (EST).

All the best

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! Well done!

    Following along from the mom-lovin hop! Looking forward to getting to know you better!

    Aanie (from The Active Mum & Little Haven) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...