Thursday, August 22, 2013

INSPIRATION BOARD - APPLE OF MY EYE

These "apple of my eye" prints were one of the first prints that I made and listed on Etsy when I opened my shop last year. So they're pretty special to me :)

WHAT INSPIRED ME
As you can guess, these prints were inspired by my boys. But what you may not know, these were also inspired by Psalm 17:8 "Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings".
Each of us is precious in God's eyes. It's pretty mind blowing for me to think that no matter how I look, or where I come from, what I had done, God loves me (and you) unconditionally.

APPLE NURSERY INSPIRATION BOARD



1. Wall Decal by Trendy Peas Decals
2. Apple of my eye prints by MossyJojo
3. Cot by Ubabub
4. Rocking Horse by Ecobabe
5. Rug by Ikea. I'm so in love with this rug! The colour is so fresh and it almost feels like you have a lawn inside your home :) and you don't have to mow it. yay!
6. Knitted Pouffe by Alterton Furniture

Which item is your fave? If you had a fruit-themed room, which fruit would it be?


10 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,
    great board! I love the primary colours! And your apple prints are very cute indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your apple print, and does number 3 come in an adult size as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha marieken .. I hope it does! As i want one too :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that cot is amazing! So different from standard cribs!
    And your prints are so cool! I love the one with the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i love the cot too! Thanks so much edi x

      Delete
  4. I love these particular shades of red and green together. Such a cute theme for a nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the rocking horse. Normally I wouldn't put red and green together, but the shades you've chosen look great!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...