Wednesday, August 14, 2013

INSPIRATION BOARD: KIDS STUDY ROOM FROM IKEA

I've seen a lot of "back to school" theme lately on blogs and Pinterest.

.. and with my recent visit to Ikea in an attempt to recover my sofa, I thought I'd do an inspiration board for Kids study room, using Ikea furnitures (Only the prints are not. They're from MossyJojo)

Ikea is one of my fave shops. If not because of my sympathy towards hubsey, I could have stayed there for the whole day I think. He does not like shopping very much :)




MY PICKS FOR KIDS STUDY ROOM:

1. SKOJIG Pendant Lamp
2. MossyJojo Prints: You are my sunshine / Butterfly alphabet / Never lose your sparkle
    IKEA Frame
3. Beads roller coaster
4. Storage basket
5. Drawers
6. Study desk
7. Numbers Rug

What's your favourite Ikea's item?



10 comments:

  1. I love IKEA too! We usually do spend a whole day there :)
    Love the pink A-Z print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! I love IKEA. I went there last week and bought the polka dot cushions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh nice! They have beautiful cushions

      Delete
  3. Ikea is awesome. We haven't visited in awhile, but I need to get back there, because that's where I get all my picture frames for my hallway. =0)
    Love all your picks!
    ~KIm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun finds...I wish we had an IKEA closer!
    Your prints go perfectly in this room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! The new catalogue arrived this week :-) I love their kitchen goodies. Makes me wish I had a bigger kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have many IKEA's stuffs at home too, hard to choose which one is my favorite from your selection :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...