Monday, August 26, 2013

TO EAT, DIY AND DECOR: BEST DAD

What were you up to on the weekend? The weather here has been aah-ma-zing! I just can't wait for spring to come (the spring flowers and warmer weather part, not the hay fever part).

For us Aussies, Father's Day is also coming up real soon. I'm so blessed to have my hubby as the dad of my kids and also to be brought up and loved by my late dad.

These are my fave pinterest picks this week for "to eat, diy and decor" with DAD theme in mind:

TO EAT


Brownie Burger Cupcakes & Cookie Fries by Bakerella
Should I say more? :)
I love how clever and cute this is. Bakerella even included the design template for the tray,
french fries holder and the tissue paper. You could run a fast food joint at home in no time :)

TO DIY


MossyJojo's top 10 picks DIY father's day cards
It's so hard to choose which one is my fave. I'm leaning towards the Google card or the iPhone card at the moment as hubsey is quite geeky. My boys and him would dance every time the Big Bang Theory song is on!

TO DECOR


Office Space and photos by Mélange (Mary Schannen)
Hubsey also works from home. If we ever make a proper home office for him, this would be a great one (minus the grey mattress and twisted cables). I really love the wall collage display. It's very personal. I could imagine looking at those photos after a long day at work would make him
feel energized (especially if he's doing that while drinking a cup of coffee).

Photo: 1 / 2 / 3

7 comments:

  1. Loving how those burgers and fries look, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the burgers and fries are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how adorable are those burgers and fries! Also gotta love the "DAD" glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy's shirts and tie are cool cratfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great picks this week! Now I'm hungry for cupcakes and cookies :)
    And that wall of photos is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brownie burger cupcakes and cookie fries - yum!
    I love the card with the icons!
    Happy to hear you are enjoying the weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...