It may not be a chili dish you usually see. As I use the long red chilli instead of peppers or chili powder that my readers and friends in the US probably use.
This is what I made:
WHAT YOU NEED:
Long red chilli, sliced.
Thai fish sauce
Lemon juice (it's better to use real lemons, but I didn't have any today sorry :(
500g chicken thigh fillet, diced.
1 bunch of baby pak choy, quartered lengthways
Note: for the vegies, I just used whatever vegies I have :) So change it to whatever veg you like.
1. Blend the chilli, fish sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice in the blender until they're all combined.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Asian dish normally use thigh fillets as it's more tender compared to breast fillets.
3. Heat the olive oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic, and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the chicken and stir fry until brown.
4. Add the chilli dressing you made earlier and the veg.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Continue to stir fry until all well combined.
6. Serve with a bowl of rice
By the way, this was the type of chilli I used. It's medium hot.
|Pic source: Coles|
Hope you enjoy this.
Don't forget to visit my blog buds and see what they cook for this chili party. Don't forget to bring a napkin just in case you drool :)
Kristen from Milo and Molly
Ayla from Eyelah
Paige from Little Nostalgia
Meg from 18 Preston
Natasha from Nibbles and Noshes
Allison from The Bauble Dept