Tuesday, September 24, 2013

COLOR BLOCK

Color block is one of the trends that's still going strong this year. My mom just came back from overseas and got me a color block top (yellow and white) which I love and cannot wait to wear when the weather is warmer.

I love everything that is colorful so I don't really mind this growing trend.



Here are my fave color block finds from around the web:

1. Clutch by Efratul
2. Print by MossyJojo
3. Fashion via Fashion Gone Rogue
4. Stools by Curtis Popp via Dezeen
5. Necklace by The Bauble Dept
6. Cushion by Jillian Rene Decor

Enjoy

16 comments:

  1. Great quote on your print! I love that red bag the model is wearing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color-block items!
    Thanks for featuring my Mondrian wallet here
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color block trend seems to re-surface every few years--and with good reason, as your finds illustrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those little stools! And your print is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heaps edi :) i think a stool from a thrift shop can be made into these ones too

      Delete
  5. I love the color combination in your print! And those stools are really fun. Thanks so much for including my necklace! Im honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE color blocking - totally need that pillow!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore color blocking! And I love your print!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold colors are my favorite, so I am definitely a fan of the colorblock trend. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Jillian Rene Decor! She does great bold blocks of color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds, I like the Mondriaan Clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really LOVE that print of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...