Friday, September 6, 2013

GUEST POST: MARIEKEN // INVISIBLE CROWN

Today I want you to meet one of my blog buds Marieken. She lives 16,500+ km away from Melbourne - in the beautiful Netherlands. Marieken and her mom Wilma both have Etsy shops and blogs. Without further ado, take it away Marieken!

Hi, I am Marieken, since one and a half year I have an Etsy shop named Invisible Crown, and I have a blog that goes by the same name. One of the things I like most about blogging, is getting to know people from all over the world. A little while ago Mia asked me to do a guest post. Well, here it is! I'm sharing with you a moodboard, inspired by one of Mia's prints. I love the colour blue, and I picked out a couple of other (Etsy) favourites, that I think go along with it perfectly.







1. Blue ombre tassel
2. Windows print
3. Glass
4. Cabin in the rain print
5. Chair
6. Bird bowl
7. Inspirational quote print

Thanks for having me here Mia. And a big thank you for helping me out with the HTML-thing!

5 comments:

  1. Anything nautical is a hit in my books...so this is awesome!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collection! And I always enjoy checking out new blogs and finding people I already 'know' and follow. I guess it really is a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color is any shade of blue, so I'm loving this mood board. I love that print from MossyJojo, and those tassels are really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. It's wonderful to get to know you better Marieken.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...