Monday, September 16, 2013

HOME AND A SURPRISE

Remember I told you last time that I was considering whether or not I should enter the Apartment Therapy Room for Colour contest?

I did it ... twice.

Firstly, they got back to me and said that they couldn't take my submission because I put my "mossyjojo" watermark on the photo. D'uh mia! So after a lifetime later, I managed to resubmit for the second time. Fingers crossed they would accept it. I'll keep you guys posted.

I thought I would give you a sneak peek of my submission. This was one of the photos that I submitted:



Two weeks ago, I got a happy surprising news. My business MOS Design Creative / MossyJojo was chosen as the winner of 2013 Wyndham Business Awards for the home based category. Having a business was something I never imagined doing, let alone getting the recognition for it. Thank God for making this possible and to my family, friends and customers for their endless support :)


1 Corinthians 2:9 “What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” the things God has prepared for those who love him."

What have you guys been up to on the weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Super that you entered, good luck! I like that Eiffel tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is exciting! Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! Congrats, Mia :)
    Wishing you the best of luck with your photo submission!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo! and congrats on the win!..that's great:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on the award!!! That's such great news. =0)
    Hopefully the contest accepts your submission. Your entry photo shown here is great. I love the wall art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mia! That is so awesome! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAY, Congrats, that is awesome!

    Fingers crossed on the Apartment Therapy submission!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, that is awesome! Congratulations! And your room looks great, I hope you are accepted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and good luck! :-) Lots of exciting things are happening!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...