Wednesday, September 4, 2013

THE ONE WITH MARIEKEN'S BROOCH

The other day, I was guest posting on Invisible Crown blog, owned by the lovely Marieken from Netherlands. I met Marieken through an Etsy team and has been following her blog and shop for quite some time.

I'm especially in love with her handdrawn brooches. So today I want to show you my inspiration board, inspired by Marieken's sailor man brooch. Don't you think it is so adorable?



WHAT TO WEAR WITH MARIEKEN'S SAILOR MAN BROOCH

It's chic with a touch of geek

Where to get this look:

1. Shirt by Anthropologie
2. Eyeglasses by BonLook
3. Brooch by Invisible Crown
4. Scarf by Urbe (etsy)
5. Jeans by TopShop
6. Bag by Farragobags2
7. Shoes by TopShop

Check out Invisible Crown blog here

3 comments:

  1. I also love Marieken's brooches! They are so fun. This outfit is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute brooches! When I saw the shirt my immediate reaction was - I LOVE that shirt...I wasn't shocked when I saw it was from Anthropologie!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...