Monday, September 2, 2013

TO EAT, DIY AND DECOR: SPRING

Spring is finally here in Melbourne.
These are my favourite pinterest picks with spring theme:

TO EAT


Strawberry Macarons by Bake Street
One of the fruits that are in season at the moment is strawberries. and how good do these look? They almost look like the real deal. Unfortunately the recipes are not in English.
Maybe google translate it?

TO DIY


Paper flowers by Design Everyday Blog
I've seen many paper flower tutorials lately on Pinterest and this is one of the prettiest I've seen.
I like the yellow paper addition that makes this flower different and looks fluffier in the center.

TO DECOR

Pastel dipped milk bottle vases by Say yes to Hoboken
It's super easy to do and oooh so pretty!! Pastel colors somehow remind me of spring. I just did something similar using beer bottles and gold paint. I promise I'll post my DIY soon :)

Photo 1 / 2 / 3

For my US blog readers, hope you all are having a nice Fall season there.
Take care everyone

4 comments:

  1. I love macaroons! Unfortunately, recipes involving eggwhites, always end up disastrous with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh those DIY flowers are amazing!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...love the paper flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...