Thursday, October 24, 2013

FRUITY KITCHEN // INSPIRATION BOARD

Have you heard of Zanui?

It's not a food name or a new travel destination .. although the name somehow sounds exotic to me (I think ..)

Zanui is Australia’s newest online shopping destination for the home and lifestyle market. I recently became their advertising affiliate. So I stopped by their website today to check out what they had. To tell you the truth, I was impressed.

So today I thought I'd do a kitchen inspiration board, inspired by my set of 3 fruit and veg prints and all the other items are from Zanui.



MY PICKS

Buffet: 6ixty Buffet
Pendant light: Wire Cage Light
Prints: MossyJojo set of 3 fruit and veg
Cushion: Pom Pom Velvet Cushion
Dining table: Hermann dining table
Dining chair: Marina dining chair

Hope you enjoy this. Is kitchen your favorite part of the house?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I found a new furniture site I like - thanks! And your prints are precious!

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great prints for the kitchen. I like the peas and carrots one.
    The chairs are pretty cool. They'd never work in my house, but I like how they look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :) yeah i think the chairs would not work in my house too haha. we like the comfy ones...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...