Monday, October 14, 2013

TO EAT, DIY AND DECOR: SPRING RAIN

It's been raining lately here in Melbourne. So we're stuck most of the time at home. Hence, here are some pinterest picks to brighten up my mood .. and hopefully yours too :)

Has it been raining where you live too?

TO EAT


Storm Cake by My Little Fabric
I just came across this blog recently and it has wonderful illustrations and food pictures.
Just like this one above. The blog is in French I believe. But I don't need to understand the language to feel hungry when looking at all her food pictures :) Her sweet delights are too cute to eat!

TO DIY


DIY crochet rain drops by ingthings
How gorgeous are these crocheted rain drops! The website is in Dutch I think, but it has visuals .. so they definitely help! I don't mind being showered by these colorful rain drops :)

TO DECOR


Dance in the rain print by MossyJojo
I love this inspirational quote. With my recent step dad's passing, this quote has brought a new meaning to me. Life has its ups and downs. I am still learning each day to remember that all things work out together for good ...

Source: 1 / 2 / 3

4 comments:

  1. Raining non-stop here too!
    Great finds - love the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been raining at the most inconvenient times. It's hard to get much done outside when it only rains on the weekend, haha. That quote is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of your rain! Rain is always lacking in Southern California. And that Storm Cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...