Friday, November 29, 2013

A NATURAL CHRISTMAS

White Christmas ... ticked!
Red and White Christmas ... ticked!

Today I thought I want to show you something a bit different ... a natural Christmas. It may not be the popular Christmas color combos. Think about shades of light brown, white and greens. But there's something about these shades that is perfect both for winter and summer seasons.






Image source:

Hope you enjoy these. Have you made any Christmas preparation yet? So many shopping centres here are fully decorated with Christmas theme. I've seen one that has an ice skating rink and winter wonderland ... perfect for Santa, compared to the humid hot summer weather outside :)

Take care

9 comments:

  1. I love decorating with bits of nature :-) I don't have any decorations, I might make a reindeer made of washi tape this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas decorations with natural materials is hugely popular here in Germany! I love those white candles in the rustic pots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! That's wonderful. I love the white candles too

      Delete
  3. I love natural decorations! They have a charm of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful theme for Christmas! So calming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love nature-inspired Christmas decor! Most of our decorations have natural elements. These are great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful examples--very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some of my favorite Christmas decorations! I just finished making a big Christmas star out of tree limbs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...