Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE #2 // HOME EDITION

Last week, I wrote about holiday gift guide for children, which included a collection of Christmas gift ideas from Etsy for the little ones.

Today I want to show you some Christmas gift ideas for the home ... and they're from my own shop MossyJojo. I hope you like it :)

GIFT FOR FOOD LOVER'S KITCHEN




GIFT FOR EVERYONE'S LIVING ROOM


1. Joy Love Peace Hope // 2.Dry erase // 3. Love // 4. For unto us

GIFT FOR FASHIONISTA'S WARDROBES



FOR ENTREPRENEUR'S HOME OFFICE


1. More to Life // 2. Dance in the rain // 3. Dream // 4. Shine

Hope you enjoy these

10 comments:

  1. All of your artwork is amazing! I especially love #3 LOVE and the bible verse shaped as a Xmas tree in turquoise and red - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your holiday themed set! And of course your inspiration/home office set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those posters are really great, love the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these giftguides, and my favourite print is the one with the veggies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, "I've got designer bags under my eyes." That's clever. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes i love that quote too! I wish I made it :) I only made the design. It was a quote by Jeff Hamada, a Canadian artist.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful picks! Love that sunshine one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahhhh...I love ALL of these!!! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thank you everybody for your lovely feedback and comments :) I'm flattered

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...