Monday, November 11, 2013

RED + WHITE CHRISTMAS

I often wonder why red is the color of Christmas.
Would it be because of the nose of Rudolph the reindeer? or maybe the color of Santa's outfit?

Whatever the reason, I love red for Christmas. It perfectly describes joy, love and happiness of the season.

These are some red and white Christmas decors to inspire you.






Source:
5. Michael Partenio (Good House Keeping)

What's your fave Christmas color combo?

Check out my board on pinterest for more Christmas ideas ;)

8 comments:

  1. Red and white is a great classic Christmas combo. I also like pink & green and teal & red for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! I'm a huge fan of Christmas red & white :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything on the third photo, and those marshmallows look super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using a lot of red in my Christmas decor this year! Last year it was more metallic, but I like the classic feel that red brings. These are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous pictures and so festive! I love red, it is such so passionate, and it goes well with all the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read that red and green are Christmas colors because red berries and green evergreen trees continue to stay alive during the cold months in the northern hemisphere. Whatever the reason, I love red as a holiday color. And these red and white finds provide such a great contrast. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa for sharing the story about red and green Christmas colors! That's really cool!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...