Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DUSK'S LUXURY ARTISAN RANGE REVIEW

Hello lovelies,

Today I'm super excited to share with you this new product range by Dusk, called Artisan.

For my readers in overseas who may not be familiar with the brand, Dusk is Australia's premium candle retailer. They have over 90 stores across Australia and produce over six million hand-poured candles each year. That's a lot of candles to hand pour!

What's so interesting about this new Artisan range is that Dusk has developed a Scent App on Facebook, so you can actually imagine what the scent may smell like through vivid images put together in short video clips. You know the saying "eat with your eyes" ... With this Scent App, you can "smell with your eyes" :) It's definitely a great tool before choosing which scent to get when you want to buy it online.


So when MossyJojo was approached by Dusk to try the Shangri-la room spray, I was more than happy to do it.

I tested the room spray in a perfect condition: when my son just pooped in his nappy ha ... He's only 2 year old, but the smell of his poop can be pretty powerful. So I sprayed the room with Artisan Shangri-la and the combination scent of tangy citrus fruits and spicy floral notes of Shangri-la replaced the bad odor effectively, leaving my room fresh again.

To be honest, maybe I sprayed it a little too excessively that time due to my son's poop odour. Being someone who likes a subtle smell, I think that 1 spray in a standard room and under a normal condition would be enough.

I also like its minimalist chic packaging with all white bottle with a silver cap. So you can place it anywhere in the house and would blend in with your decor nicely.


Check out the full range here on Dusk website or at your nearest Dusk store.

Which scent do you think you'd like the most? White Breeze (geranium & juniper berries), Pink Citron (grapefruit & amber rose), Shangri-la (bergamot & rosewood), Amber Rose (rich amber & evening rose) or the Midnight Orchid (orchid, orris & sandalwood)?

I received a sample from Dusk for my review, however all opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds very nice, thanks for sharing! I like the minimalist bottle, too. It would look attractive left out in a bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good thing to have on hand...we have a lot of poopy diapers here, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dusk sounds like a great company! I'm all about the subtle scents too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I had to giggle when you said you may have sprayed excessively!
    Well, I think the pink citron scent sounds good, along with the scent that you tried. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ... yeah and it worked! It got rid of the odor so quickly :)

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of a scent app, I think the grapefruit and amber rose would be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...