Since starting MossyJojo, my handmade business, last year, my appreciation for all things handmade has grown so much. Not to mention, being surrounded by creative bunch of people, it definitely inspires me even more.
So this Christmas, if you're thinking to make some handmade gifts for your loved ones, these would give you some ideas. With a bit of effort, time and plenty of love, these would be gifts no money can buy :)
1. Wooden spoon by Design Mom
2. Sharpie cork pot stand by MossyJojo
3. Paint swatch necklace by Sincerely Kinsey
4. Bows scarf by Ruffles and Stuff
5. Snow globes by Ashley Ann Photography
6. Gold mugs by Garland of Grace
Hope you enjoy these friends. Which one is your fave?