Wednesday, December 4, 2013

MY TOP 6 DIY CHRISTMAS GIFTS

Since starting MossyJojo, my handmade business, last year, my appreciation for all things handmade has grown so much. Not to mention, being surrounded by creative bunch of people, it definitely inspires me even more.

So this Christmas, if you're thinking to make some handmade gifts for your loved ones, these would give you some ideas. With a bit of effort, time and plenty of love, these would be gifts no money can buy :)



Photo Source:
1. Wooden spoon by Design Mom
2. Sharpie cork pot stand by MossyJojo
3. Paint swatch necklace by Sincerely Kinsey
4. Bows scarf by Ruffles and Stuff
5. Snow globes by Ashley Ann Photography
6. Gold mugs by Garland of Grace

Hope you enjoy these friends. Which one is your fave?

7 comments:

  1. The pot holders are such a clever idea Mia, and I love the look of those spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas! I love those wooden spoons and the gold cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the gold mugs pinned onto my DIY board on Pinterest! They're such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love the gold mugs too! and the spoon ... and the scarf.. okay i love them all :)

      Delete
  4. These are all so great! I love the spoons and the pot stand! I really hope to make some gifts this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great ideas! love the spoons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...