Monday, January 20, 2014

RADIANT ORCHID

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

I'm finally back after two episodes of holiday (yes one is not enough lol). Did you do much on your holiday? I hope you had a fabulous time with your families and friends.

To start this year, I want to share with you this beautiful color. Meet Radiant Orchid. It is Pantone's 2014 color of the year. It's such a beautiful and feminine hue. It didn't take me long to fall in love with it.

These are some images to inspire you:


1. Art Print / 2. Cushion / 3. Chair / 4. Lamp / 5. Candle / 6. Art Print / 7. Pitcher / 8. Faux orchid

Some radiant orchid interior inspirations for you:


See pin


See pin


See pin

Do you like this color? How would you use it in a room?

For more inspiration, feel free to check out my pantone pinterest board.

Take care everyone

9 comments:

  1. I love this color! I'm thinking of sewing new pillow covers in this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this year's color! And that lamp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that designer bags quote :-)
    And fab to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you marieken! it's great to be back and check out everyone's blogs again :)

      Delete
  4. Love all of these finds, Mia! I think it's a cool color. That pitcher at the top is pretty neat. I don't think I'd ever own it, but it's cool to look at. =0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes same here. I think if I owned the pitcher, i would use it for flower vase instead :)

      Delete
  5. I don't like this quite as much as last year's color (emerald green) but it's growing on me! I did a post about it right after the New Year, and looking for things to include made me like it more. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...