Monday, February 3, 2014

VALENTINE'S GIFT IDEAS

If you could pick anything, what would you like to get (or give) for this Valentine's Day?

Here are some of the things I love:




PHOTO SOURCE

1. Heart Thumbprint Ring by Rock My World Inc.
I super like this ring. (I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the detective movies I've been watching.)
It is so cute and personalized. I think it would make a perfect Valentine's gift.

2. Fragmented Chronicles "The Bench" by Shannnam
I really don't know how the artist could make such a beautiful miniature in a teeny-tiny ring. This also reminds me of the bench scene in the movie Notting Hill.

3. Couple Pillow by Xenotees
What an adorable and cute idea for a couple's gift. Do I need to say more?

4. Faith, Hope and Love by MossyJojo
This print was inspired by one of my fave verses in the Bible 1 Corianthians 13:13.

5. Taken by In God We Trust
I think this would make a great gift for those who are recently engaged or married ... or those who like Liam Neeson's movie :)

6. Bloom Can "i love you" by Australian Geographic
Just add water and after a few days your message will be revealed! I think it's my type of plant!

7. USB Tulip Hub by The Enlivened Office
Great gift for any geek girl in your life!

Which one's your fave?

Ooh .. I almost forgot to say I'm running a special Valentine promo. Get 15% off with the code SHARETHELOVE. Offer ends Feb 14, 2014. Simply enter the code at the checkout at my shop here



10 comments:

  1. Fun finds!
    We always have a nice meal out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That thumbprint ring is so cool! I have my brother's thumb print in a necklace and it's such a wonderful keepsake!
    The flower message and USB tulips are both clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thumbprint in a necklace sounds great edi!

      Delete
  3. I love those pillows, so cute. See you on wednesday for our DIY party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love those pillows too. can't wait to see your diy :)

      Delete
  4. I'm loving that thumbprint ring! You're having a great sale too. =0) I'll tweet it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much kim for your support xo

      Delete
  5. That necklace is adorable! We've never been that into Valentine's Day, but we usually give each other cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...