What I especially love about this game is that it's fun, educational and requires very little preparation, so you can spend more time playing it with your kids. Yay!
Since Easter is coming up soon, this could be a suitable game to play at an Easter party.
WHAT YOU NEED:
You only need these 5 items, and chances are you already have them at home.
MAKE THE HAT:
It's super easy to make. So I don't think I need to take a photo of each step.
1. Cut the paper plate into two to make bunny ears
2. Cut a long strip of paper to make the head band.
3. Staple the paper plate ears to the head band.
Option: you can decorate the hat with cotton balls to make it look more "bunny-ish".
MAKE THE ROUTE FOR BUNNY TO HOP AROUND
1. Cut small strips of duct tape in different colours
2. As I have square tiles, so I stuck each duct tape strip onto each tile.
3. Make it fun. Don't make it a long boring straight path. You can make it zig zaggy across the room.
HOW TO PLAY
Start from 1 point and simply tell your child the colour he needs to jump onto next.
This will help him to build colour awareness and overall gross motor skill
You can each take turn eg: your child becomes the bunny and you become the instructor, or vice versa.
Do you have any memorable game you used to play as a kid?