Tuesday, March 4, 2014

INSPIRATION BOARD: KIDS PLAYROOM

I'm super excited to show you this inspiration board.
It's colorful, happy and it's polkadots (yes, I always have a soft spot for circles) ha ...

It started from an email that I got from a customer for one of my prints few days ago. She said that she was thinking to redesign her kid's play room.

Her enquiry has inspired me to make this look book.



Oh ... although this look book is probably more suitable for boys, you can easily change the colors to suit the little girls in your life. Perhaps change the blue egg chair to the orange egg chair here.
For the prints, you can choose any colors you want for any of MossyJojo's prints. Yay for making it personalized!

STOCKIST

1. Replica Eames children chair from Zanui
Replica Eames children table from Zanui

2. Shine print from MossyJojo
I love you to the moon and back print from MossyJojo

3. Broccoli plush from Ikea

4. Egg chair from Ikea

5. Storage from Ikea

6. Rug from Cabin & Castle


Do you love polkadots? Which one is your fave item?

5 comments:

  1. Nice Picks! I love the dotted rug:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that storage unit from Ikea and the rug is sure fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids have always been a fan of that Egg Chair from Ikea. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like a polkadot here and there, and I like that plush toy too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love polka dots, but that egg chair is SUPER cool! Not sure it would go in my house, but so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...