Wednesday, March 12, 2014

MONOCHROMATIC

I've been seeing lots of black and white lately. No, there was no zebras roaming around my suburb.
I see these monochrome color palette at many fashion stores. They just look so striking! I especially like them in big bold patterns.

Some inspirations for you:

-  WEAR IT  -






-  DISPLAY IT  -

Here are some black and white prints available at my shop:








-  LIVE IN IT  -





Do you love this monochromatic color? Would you prefer to wear it, display it or live in it?

5 comments:

  1. Black and white is a classic combination! Love the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the clutch! And the Eames chairs in the last picture are pretty great, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in black and white! I didn't wear any colourful clothing for years. I think it looks so stylish and classic in living/dining rooms but I love a splash of colour in bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white is always a nice classic choice. I have a black and white striped sweater that I love to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooooovvvveeee black and white. I'm drooling over that photo ledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...