Monday, March 31, 2014

MY TOP 6 EASTER DIY

Easter is coming soon.

Do you celebrate it? Have you got anything planned?

If you are planning to have an Easter party or even simply giving some Easter gifts to friends and families, here are some ideas to inspire you.



Source:
Easter moustache egg by A bit of Pilli Pilli
Bunny hat & hop game by MossyJojo
Carrot garland by Lisa Storms
Easter chick macarons by Sweet Explorations
Bunny sweater by Pastill
Moss covered egg by Love Grows Wild

enjoy

7 comments:

  1. Aww..those little chick macarons are adorable :)
    I've been meaning to craft for Easter...hopefully I'll find some time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! i wish i could make macarons :)

      Delete
  2. I love the carrot garland, it's so darling and looks easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how dapper that egg looks and the bunny sweater is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the carrot garland, and very clever idea to make a bunny sweater like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Moustache is mighty cute! And the bunny sweater is so subtle, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...