Sunday, March 9, 2014

TO EAT, DIY AND DECOR: RUSTIC

It's been a little chilly here in Melbourne. As the autumn season has just started.
One of my favorite things about autumn is seeing all the leaves in rich yellow, red and orange tones. They look so vibrant and rustic.

So today I want to show you some rustic things I love at the moment:

TO EAT

Pizza Recipe and Photography by Pratos & Travessas


How good does this pizza look!! If I look at it long enough, I can drool all over my laptop.
The blog is in 2 languages (Portuguese ... i think and English). Great! So we can follow the recipe!


TO DIY

Tin Can Solar Lantern by Craftiments


What a clever diy. It's creative and cost effective.


TO DECOR

Kitchen Art by MossyJojo


It's one of my latest prints available at my etsy shop. Lately I really like black and white combo.
You can also check out my pinterest board of black & white home decor here.

Source: 1 / 2 / 3

Have you made homemade pizza before? Do you fancy black and white decor?

4 comments:

  1. I like your new print and that pizza looks delicious. I guess I know now what to have for dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks marieken :) yes i've been wanting to make a pizza too!

      Delete
  2. That tin can DIY is so cute. Great way to use up something we all have hanging around.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...