Monday, April 28, 2014

MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS

Hello lovelies,

If you are a mum like me ... be glad because mother's day is coming up. Yay!

I still remember when I first became a mum.
The sleepless nights ...
The round-the-clock demands ...
It was definitely less glamorous than what those baby ads pictured.

But I remember also the joy:
When my kids first smiled at me and called me mama ...
The laughters we have ...
The silly dance and songs we do ...

Soo many precious moments!

To help dads and kids to find pressies for their mums or grandmas, I've gathered some cute handmade items from Etsy.



Where to get them:

Tulips (approx AU$50) from Happy Dolls by Lesya
Resin Rings (approx AU$40) from Daimblond
Dress (approx AU$332) from Mrs Pomeranz
Trio Planters (approx AU$31) from Thrifted and Made
Personalized Print (AU$25.00) from MossyJojo

Which one is your fave? I love those resin rings and planters :)



15 comments:

  1. Those planters are very cute! I like your mum-print. And I am happy you liked the poffertjes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks marieken. poffertjes are one of my fave Dutch food :)

      Delete
  2. I love that card and the dress is so cute!
    Funnily, I have a mother's day moodboard posted today too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you duni :) I can't wait to check out your moodboard.

      Delete
  3. They are all lovely... the dress though is really pretty. So that would be my favourite !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that dress is so pretty and classy too!

      Delete
  4. Mia, thank you very much for including my tulip flowers in your lovely Mother's day collection! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure Lesya! I love your handmade flowers :)

      Delete
  5. I love the planters! This is a great collection. I'm excited for my first Mother's Day as a mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it must be so exciting for you! I'm sure you'll be so spoilt by your hubby and baby essley

      Delete
  6. Pretty finds! I looooooove the planters:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, it's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have those same rings bookmarked, except in green! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet and flowery inspiration > And colors are fresh and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...