Monday, May 19, 2014

JAPANESE INSPIRED BOY'S ROOM

I'm in love with all things Japanese, since I was in high school.

We had some exchange students stayed at our house during my high school years and they introduced me to Japanese design and culture.

So today I want to share with you a Japanese-inspired baby boy nursery or little boy's room.



Stockist:
Origami lampshade by Nellianna
Personalized kokeshi boy print by MossyJojo
Cot by Oeuf
Dish by Uneekglassfusions
Kids rock chair by Alexander Taylor
Amigurumi by Sabahnur
Rug by Artilleriet

Hope you enjoy this!
Do you love Japanese design? Which one is your fave?

PS: Don't forget to enter my Sticky9 giveaway. Ends May 31, 2014 :)

4 comments:

  1. These would make a great room! love the rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lamp shade is great! I like the bit of color it has at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pieces...love the lamp and dish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely! That lamp is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...