Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DIY RAINY DECOR

This week has been so cold here in Melbourne. Yesterday we had a wild weather with heavy rain and strong winds. Yep, winter is here ...

Today I want to share with you some DIY "rainy-themed" decor inspirations to cheer up everyone's mood, including mine :)

3D CLOUD COFFEE CUP HOLDER


I love how creative this project is. It's not just a coffee cup holder, but it's also a 3D wall art!


RAINDROPS WOODEN TRAY


Rain drops are very pretty, as long as it doesn't make your hair wet :) 
This is an easy DIY project that you and your kids can do together.


UPCYCLED CLOUD SHADOW BOX


Can you guess what this diy was made from? Paper tower roll! That's it, I should be collecting them from now on :) I think it looks great especially in kids room.


CLOUD MAGNETS


There's always a rainbow after a heavy rain... These cloud magnets were made from wooden embellishments, which were then decorated with paints and glitter. Then, simply attach a magnet on the back. Simple but oh so pretty!


Source: 3D Coffee Holder by Design Love Fest  |  Raindrops Tray by Carnets Parisiens
Shadow Box by Hello Bee  |  Cloud magnets by Eat Drink Chic


Has it been raining where you live too?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that tray is CUTE. That's also the kind of raindrops that I like, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those magnets and the tray are supercute! No rain here, but it's not as warm as I'd like it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wooden tray!
    No rain where I am...It's all bright and sunny here in California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun projects! Love the paper towel roll cloud!
    We've had quite a bit of rain lately as well...I'm ready for summer sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great picks! I love the tray. It's so crazy to think that you guys are experiencing winter right now. When I was in Australia it was your summer and so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come visit Australia again and bring baby Essley this time :)

      Delete
  6. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
    I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.

    I'm quite certain I'll learn many new stuff right here!

    Best of luck for the next!

    Feel free to visit my web blogcardboard boxes,moving boxes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...