Thursday, July 31, 2014

FLU FIGHTER FOODS

It all started with little J.

My boy came back from his kinder one day with a high fever. And then the little one started having cold as well.

Finally I gave in. A few days ago I woke up with a very bad sore throat and practically lost my voice. It was pretty funny. My kids must be thinking I was playing or something. They also used their "quiet" voice when they were talking to me.

Well, thank God no talking is needed when it comes to blogging.

I found some flu-fighting foods and recipes that I thought I want to keep and share with you:


Turmeric Milk from Journey Kitchen



Chicken wonton soup from Kitchen Wench



Carrot Ginger Soup from Garnish with Lemon



Grapefruit Smoothie from Kitchen Simplicity

Okay, now I'm off to have my chicken soup. Please take care


13 comments:

  1. I hope you and the family are all feeling better soon!
    The wonton soup and smoothie look really tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I hope you all feel better soon!
    That grapefruit smoothie looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all get better soon! Thanks for sharing this! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. But I'm bummed to hear you're feeling gross :(

    Kids are funny: speaking in quiet voices when mummy's lost hers. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much melissa x Yeah listening to them definitely made me smile :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you guys are feeling better soon! These all look delicious, even if you aren't under the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks heaps marieken x Yeah i know! i think these would be great daily immune boosters meals.

      Delete
  6. Oh man! It's no fun when everybody is sick at once. Get well soon! I do think it's cute that your kids thought you were playing a game when you were losing your voice, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That carrot ginger soup looks amazing! I hope you all feel better soon. Poor little family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken soup is so looks good - I must try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...