Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NEZOU - CREATIVE PHOTOS OF SLEEPING BABIES

Have you heard of Nezou?

Nezou is Japanese art of photographing sleeping babies. I was so mesmerized by Nezou art when I first saw it!

One creative mama who does this is Queenie Liao. She's an artist and a mum of three boys living in California.

She waited until her baby fell asleep and created dreamy landscapes using clothes, stuffed animals and ordinary household items.









How cute are these photos! She's definitely one clever mama!

My boys are too big now, so I'm several years too late :)
But if you are a new mum, this would be a great idea to portray your little ones while they are sleeping.

For more creative photos by Queenie Liao, please check out her website Wengenn in Wonderland.

Which photo is your fave?

Photo source: Buzz Feed

7 comments:

  1. Very creative! I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first saw Queenie Liao's work when Essley was a newborn and thought I HAVE to do this. I having yet, but I hope I can make the time to at least try it before she's too big. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should do it! .. as long as essley is not a light sleeper :)

      Delete
  3. Isn't this style adorable? I saw a set a few years ago where the baby girl was always photographed as part of a fairy tale scene. So cute! I love the last photo, with the parachuters...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever lady! My favourite is the one with the fried egg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, I loved this! Its so creative and just plain ole amazing. I honestly can't pick a favourite. Great post!
    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Ahahaha...What a silly and clever way to have fun with your baby. I can just imagine how much they're gonna love those photos when they get older.

    I found your lovely blog through an Etsy team thread; I just started my own and I'd love it if you checked it out when you've got the time! Trying to connect with other Etsy bloggers :)

    Have a good one!
    http://theforestdoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...