Monday, July 7, 2014

PINEAPPLE LOVE

Oh pineapple ...

This summer fruit has become such a trend! I've seen a lot of pineapple pics lately from homewares, party decor to fashion.

Looking at pineapple pics on the internet make me forget how cold it is in Australia. So let's check out this funky fruit and bring on the summer feeling!

INSPIRATION BOARD




STOCKIST: Print from MossyJojo  |  Peridot Cushion from West Elm  |
Pineapple Cushion from Anthropologie  |  Pear and Pineapple Cement Bowl Candle from Dusk  |
Lamp from Target  |  Forks from Oliver Bonas  |  Basket from Zara Home


Which one is your fave? Enjoy! 

10 comments:

  1. Your print looks awesome, and I really like those little forks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much marieken :) yeah those forks are so cool. But i think they're out of stock or no longer available :(

      Delete
  2. I like the pineapple trend! Your print looks great, and I love that cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute finds! I really like the pineapple lamp but I'm not sure what I'd do with it. The pillows are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ayla! haha .. i suppose the lamp is also great for display during summer. but it is a bit odd to display it during winter :)

      Delete
  4. I love the pineapple trend - it's so fun. Your print is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i love it too! It makes me want the summer to come sooner :)

      Delete
  5. Nice finds, your print is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...