Sunday, August 17, 2014

TRI NATURE FOR KIDS REVIEW

Have you heard of Tri Nature?

I came across this eco friendly brand a few weeks ago. We were sent the kids body wash and the hair detangler. To be honest, when I first saw the products, what caught my eyes first was its brown plastic bottle packaging ha :) .. As you know, I love everything about nice designs and interiors. Brown bottle soap are quite on trend for bathrooms - especially vintage glass apothecary bottles.




What I love most about Tri Nature is that it is great for the environment and it's 100% Australian owned and manufactured.

All their products are made from 100% plant based materials and contain no caustic alkalis, petroleum by-products, SLS, artificial colours & fragrances, EDTA, parabens or formaldehyde. They also support the "Choose Cruelty Free" organisation, which actively campaigns for an end to animal testing of cosmetics, toiletries and other household products.




The body wash that my kids were trying was the "watermelon whirl" and it indeed smelled like watermelon. My kids absolutely loved them! I asked my little J which soap he preferred, the watermelon wash or our regular body wash. And he said the watermelon immediately :)

I found it a little less soapy than our normal body wash. But I think it was due to having no SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate). As SLS is a skin/eye irritant and pollutes the water, so having a no-SLS soap is definitely the way to go for the kids and the environment.




I think being a mum, we always want to give the best and be the best example to our kids. Introducing an eco friendly product to our kids is one of those examples.

You may see their complete products here www.trinature.com

Do you use eco friendly products? What's your fave?

I received a sample from Tri Nature for my review, however all opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great company. And who could resist the watermelon scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Natural products are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Since my college research papers on eco friendly products, I'm a big fan of it! xx, L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to eco-friendly products! Can you get this in the states too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, unfortunately their stockists are only in Australia

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing the valuable information,This is useful information for online learners

    Hair Detangler for Kids

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...