Friday, September 12, 2014

KRISPY KREME GLAZED BITES

It's no secret that I have sweet tooth.
But I'm not really a huge fan of sticky glazed doughnuts, especially when they are filled with jam or other super-sweet fillings.

But I have to say that good things indeed come in small packages!

Meet Glazed Bites ...



I was lucky enough to be one of the first people to taste glazed bites and they were freshly delivered to my house!

QUICK FACTS:

Bite-sized glazed, yet crunchy doughnuts
6 pieces per box
Priced at a sweet $3
For limited time
Only at 7-Eleven

I have two little munchkins at home and we finished them at no time. Mind you, little J asked for them again the next day!

PS: this was what we looked like after eating these yummy bites! :)



What's your fave sweet food?


I received a sample from 7-Eleven for my review, however all opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.

3 comments:

  1. YUM...nothing beats a simple glazed doughnut! And the mini bites are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia, your post is FUN-tastic! No wonder that you got a free samples:) My favorite will be a dark chocolate and occasionally glass of Rose (maybe more than a glass :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you Lana :) i love dark choc too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...