Monday, October 13, 2014

CREATIVE BREAKFAST IDEAS

When I grew up in Indonesia, fried rice topped with sunny side up was a common breakfast meal. I know .. it's pretty heavy, right! But it certainly brings a lot of happy memories to me :)

Here are some creative breakfast ideas for you and family. Not only they look great, but I'm sure they would also make you smile.



SOURCE:

1. A Starry Breakfast - Kids Nation magazine
2. Balls in air - Funny Food art
3. Stubble - Funny Food art
4. Night Owls - How About Cookie
5. Marge Simpson - Lee Samantha
6. Lace Pancakes - Bite Delite

Do you have any memorable childhood meals?

6 comments:

  1. The lace pancakes look so pretty! I was a picky eater as a child. Can't really remember...I know I ate a lot of fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl oatmeal is so cute and I love the lace pancakes too!
    Marge put a smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl oatmeal! I'm dying. That's adorable.

    As I kid we ate a lot of cold cereal or waffles for breakfast. The older I got I would just eat leftovers from the previous night's dinner, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are (almost) too adorable to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who said you can't play with your food?
    These are all so much fun! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! I think it should be an art poster for a kids breakfast room! I think they will enjoy more to eat in the room with this on the wall! Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...