Tuesday, May 5, 2015

A HANDMADE MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS

Hello lovelies,

I'm super excited to show you these handmade products from around the world. They were featured in the latest issue of Kids Nation mag.

I think one of the things I love the most about my job is curating these gift ideas. It's like collecting my favourite things, so maybe someone like my husband would get a hint (ehm ...) of what to get me.




Oh ... and if you're looking for a great deal, these featured shops also offer great discounts, which you can view on this page here.
I personally have been eyeing that Flamingo ring! :)

Which one is your fave? What would you like to receive on Mother's Day? 

6 comments:

  1. Nice collection! I love those honeycomb soaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little sea urchin planters are great...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the succulents inside the sea shells! That's a cute idea I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bud vase is simply beautiful, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love these ideas...I may just have to spoil myself now after the fact ;)

    .:Marta:.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...